Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Simple but true

Happy New Year to you all! I am 18 days late on telling you all that but better late than never.
  I have waited so long to type up an updated blog. My mindset on typing a blog is that it always has to be "long" because there is so much to say but tonight i have decided to do something different.
   I have decided to take it slow and just type what is on my heart. 
  Tonight- i had my time with the Lord and it has been so beautiful.
  I found this song by Kari Jobe- I'm in love with you.
  This describes how i feel tonight about my God, my Savior, MY KING who loves me.
  I cannot help but melt in His presence. 
  I LOVE my God- He is my first love and He satisfies my every desire.... nothing else will do.
 Praise Him.
 Goodnight. 
until then oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment