♥ and to know the Messiah's love that surpasses knowledge, so you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us- Ephesians 3:19-20 ♥
This past year has flown by like no other. I can remember where I was a year ago and i never thought of being where i am in this moment.
My temptation was just to pout, to complain, to not try to understand why all the things that were happening were all at once. Throughout this whole process of being beaten down by the weight of things, I have never felt stronger and more confident of who I am in the Lord. Ephesians 3:19-20 has really stood out to me for the past two weeks. I was having a conversation with a close friend and i was telling her of how God has really exceeded the expectations that i had for my life. I praise God for where He has brought me from and to where He has brought me now- in this very moment in my life.
Have you ever experienced that moment when you look back on life and you can see the bits and pieces of why certain things happened? This year of my life has defiantly felt like being in a boxing tournament. I felt like i was the "punching bag" and i was getting beat down by the things that were happening. After all the sweat, tears, laughter, encouragement, fellowship of those who love the Lord- i was affirmed by the Lord that He has everything under control. He never gives us too much we can't bear.
"No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Cor. 10:13"
I look at it as being trained for what lies ahead. I am so excited to see more of the blessings that are coming forth.
Never in my life, would i have dreamed of traveling to different countries to share the name of Jesus Christ. Never in my life, would i have dreamed of meeting amazing people who have encouraged me like no other.God is just so good y'all!! Trust in Him because He holds you in the palm of His Hand. You just have to ask Him into your life--- and just wait.. watch and see how He works in your life.
I cannot wait to write my next post!!! Expect lots of pictures, stories and exciting things ahead!
Thanksgiving is almost here :) *squeal in happiness*
Until my next post- oxox
No comments:
Post a Comment