"Every challenge you face, every hard thing you confront, every bad thing that happen to you, every unfairness, every conflict, every sadness, tragedy, every disappointment and heartache, every temptation and every opposition happen for one purpose only: to give you opportunity to respond by applying in your life the teachings of Jesus."
-- Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge.
2012 has been quite a year! I remember coming into the New Year of 2012, praying, that the Lord would draw me even closer to Him. Surly enough, He did just that, I have to say that I have learned immensely what it means to depend on the Lord to bring me through moments. He is so faithful, loving, constant, and everything that i have ever needed or longed for. This year i have experienced things that i never thought i would and the Lord used them to bind me into a stronger lady of the Lord. I praise God for this year and for those experiences. I have seen Him work in incredible ways. He is real and He is my rock!
If i could sum up my year in a song-- here it is:
So many new blessings from this year that i am very thankful for and i am so excited to see what more is going to be in store for 2013!!!
I leave you with this verse as you go into your New Year.
"Look at the nations and watch--and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." - Habakkuk 1:5
Have a beautiful day in the last day of 2012 :) Be Merry, Joyful and now that new things are to come! God loves you and tell everyone around you that you cherish how much they mean to you. Blessings!
I'll blog to you all next year!! :)
smile and oxox
No comments:
Post a Comment