Monday, November 22, 2010

i just realized...

Happy Early Thanksgiving to you all!

This blog is going to be real short because i just wanted to share a glimpse of what i just realized.
This weekend we are having a Deaf leaders retreat in Cabo Rojo.While the Deaf leaders are being encouraged to step it up in their faith- i will have all the awesome, wonderful, cool CODA teens and children. Pray for the Deaf leaders that they will be filled and challenged in their ministry. Also, pray for me as i lead these kids & teens in Bible Study, games and etc. Pray that those who are leading the Bible studies will be filled with energy and that this retreat will be done with complete JOY and that GOD WILL BE SEEN! :)

* While i stepped away from my lab top a picture come up on my screen saver. If you even know me at all, you will instantly know that i have a passion for pictures. I think i have over a million photos stored in my computer and my desk/wall is covered in pictures. Pictures just remind me of life and how God is working!
Here is the picture that flashed on my screen.....
This picture was taken the first weekend i was in Puerto Rico- i had to teach these kids during a Deaf retreat. I look at this picture and i just want to cry. I have already seen these kids grow- they are bigger, taller, smarter, and more fun ;) I have seen growth and i have the honor to be a part of their lives. The coolest thing is, is that God has allowed me to be a part of them and build relationships with them. The fun part is- All of these CODAs, you see in this picture, and a few more will be at the retreat this weekend! I will post an after picture so you can see them and see how different we all look almost a year later :) Yes, i have been here close to a year and I have LOVED every moment. Thanks to God for His perfect plan and His perfect love He has for us!

Pray for us!
Until then oxox!

Here is that video i promised last time:

1 comment: