Thursday, August 4, 2011

Post Camp & more to come...




:) Worship.. God provides

my Ck4 Famila
ouThere are so many stories to tell you all about camp and how God has truly shown how amazing HE is. Each day at camp He reminded me how everything is about HIM and not about us. He chooses to use us and that is so humbling. 148 kids came to our team Centri-Kid4 dead...But God made them alive in Christ this summer! It is so humbling to be a part of seeing these miracles happens this summer.

Being my 5th summer as a camp staffer for Centri-Kid was totally different this year. It was different in a wonderful way. Our team was so CHRIST centered that everything we focused on was about the Gospel. Jesus Christ brought our team together and that bond is closer than any bond that I have made with my previous teams.

I am borrowing this quote from my awesome friend Wes, “I should preach Christ crucified and be forgotten. I should preach so that the kids fall in love with Christ and forget about me. I should put the spotlight on Him than myself.” This summer being led in a team that was telling me daily about how it is all about the GOSPEL, and it is all about Jesus.

I began the summer having no idea how much God would teach me and how He even changed my heart to recognize the urgency of sharing the gospel with everyone around me. I praise God for CK4, my amazing camp family. Even though we have left each other and we are all a part we are still taking on the challenge to share Christ crucified with our family, friends, school & even work. I had no idea God would place me back to work camp after Puerto Rico but I God knew what I needed and He provided that!

Love you Ck4 & thank you all for letting God use you to help me grow closer to God. Happy Thursday and to those who are still doing camp… Happy OMC day each Christ crucified and be forgotten. I should preach so that the kids fall in love with Christ and forget about me- I should preach Christ crucified and be forgotten. I should preach so that the kids fall in love with Christ and forget about meI

ld preach Christ crucified and be forgotten. I should preach so that the kids fall in love with Christ and forget about me I should preach Christ crucified and be forg
Blue Crew on OMC day
*Heather, Spencer(s), me, Stefan, Cink, Brittany*

1 comment: