Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ticket Bought :D

Hi my sweet family and friends,
 I am so excited to share news with you!
 It is official- I am flying to Puerto Rico on June 17 and shall return July 15. I am honored that i have the opportunity to be able to go and serve.
 To go away for a month- with no income (being away means no pay/no work) is challenging me to go solely on faith. It seems that way each time i travel to Puerto Rico,but  the Lord provides in beautiful ways. It is mostly because of your support and prayers. I am reminded of how God will do what He promises.
 * Romans 4:20-21 — No distrust made him [Abraham] waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.

 The Lord is good and through this blog I invite you on the journey with me.

Things to pray for:
1.) Hearts- that my heart and those who i encounter will be prepared for what God will do. Many are "locked up" within their sin. They feel hopeless and no love. Pray that like the picture below- that they can see the light coming within- with the truth they can be free from their sin and live a life that is beautiful. There is freedom to get out beyond the bars and be in HIS LOVE. 

Psalm 43:3 
   Send forth Your light and Your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You dwell.

2.) Money Support- That people will support me financially for myself, CODA retreat, and be able to assist those who are in need when i visit them. 
3.) The missionaries- David and Marsha who are in the states now with serious health issues.

4.) Travel safety. 

5.) My family, mi amor, and my friends who are very patient with me with following the call to do missions and be away for a month.  
SC Family

Elf Friends
LA Family

6.)Praying that Sandra- one of the youth there- will be able to travel with me as i visit CODAs and families. 


Ezelis Sistrunk
Puerto Rico Deaf Ministries
PO Box 7423
Ponce, Puerto Rico 00732-7423
*If you would like to send money support just write on the check 
"Puerto Rico Deaf Ministries"
in the memo write- "Ezelis Sistrunk- CODA Ministry"
(You can use your donations toward Tax Deductions) 
Or 
You may send me check's to my home address- 
Checks made out to my name:
Ezelis Sistrunk 
email me for my home address:
esistrun@gmail.com



Thanks for your support everyone! You each are an incredible blessing. Have a wonderful day!!
I will be back with more updates!
Sonrisa (smile)
Ez


1 comment:

  1. I will pray for all. So I want Lord will guide you in all you beginning. I know Jesus have a purpose with Coda's Puerto Rico ministery. For God nothing is impossible. We trust Him. Amen. Love you sister! bye sincerely, Valerie

    ReplyDelete