Valentine's day <3 - that is what the title of the blog means :)
Today and this whole weekend (of spending time with amazing friends and family) i have been reminded what true love is- yes, i am single and days like this do stink but God totally opened my eyes today. Not only is this day for couples but it reminds everyone of the ULTIMATE love we could ever obtain. That love is God.
My Church threw me a farewell party for me to go to Puerto Rico. Even though, i know not everyone could be there but i felt every amount of love that was being poured out to me today. God has truly blessed me with amazing family, friends, and a great church family.
I wanted to say thank you to all that have and are supporting me in this endeavour to Puerto Rico. It is only 6 more days. Also, be proud me of ya'll- i started to pack tonight ha ha- i am such a procrastinator.
I read this tonight and this is exactly how God has shown me love today :)
"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:16-19
amor y abrazos ( love & hugs)
Muy bien! Bueno suerte con sus viajes a Puerto Rico. Vaya con Dios.
ReplyDeleteTe quiero,
<>< Katie
Ezelis!!! I can't wait - I've been counting down the days!!! yeah! this is awesome! I love you so much!!! You're beautiful! What you're doing is truly amazing - God is so BIG and so AWESOME!!! Its so certain and obvious that He is in all you do!!! love you SO much! you gonna be at the Webb anytime before you fly out?
ReplyDeleteAs I read this, Chris Tomlin's song, "God of this City" came to mind. Love you lady! You are going to do great things!!
ReplyDelete