Monday, June 18, 2012

Camp starts MANANA aka tomorrow :)

Hey EVERYONE! It has been officially a week in Puerto Rico- woot! I cannot believe how this week has flown by! It feels like i have already been here for a while, but it is because i have traveled so much in these past 7 days. Tomorrow is CAMP!!! I am excited, anxious, and ready to see what the Lord has in store for this week. I will try my best to keep you all posted on how camp is going, while i am there. Pray for Sandra, Dulce, & I to lead these kids/youth at camp. I am excited to have Sandra and Dulce (my sweet new friend from the Dominican Republic) to step in and help out! The theme for the CODAs will be "I AM" and really get to see who God is. 



This weekend I went to Abonito and got to share the Gospel with these awesome girls and guess what? One of the girls i knew already from the past year, finally decided that it was time for her to ask JESUS into her life! PRAISE God that we have a brand new sister in Christ. She is a CODA and such a sweet girl. She is the girl on the end beside me :) After we prayed together, i never seen her face GLOW and so excited. Jesus is in her and it is so beautiful. We went around telling people the great news :) Pray for this group of girls, next week i will be coming back to teach them more and pray for these others girls to understand who God is. I am so blessed to experience this Father's Day with teaching these girls about the Lord. 



David Mitchell (one of the missionaries) & Sandra ( My Lieutenant)


Sandra's Parents- Sammy & Teresa.
Awesome leaders in their church in Florida, PR.
Also- there is a little CODA peeking from behind me (she has accepted the Lord a month ago with Sandra)

The Lord is at work and it is amazing to be apart of this! I am seeing the fruit from this harvest and i am so blessed to see it!

I must go to sleep, but soon i shall return with more stories of what the Lord is doing here.
Continue to pray for us as we reach out to the Deaf and their children here on this island.

 Until next time--- con mucho amor!

1 comment: