"I will wait for You there
Down on my knees where I met You
Give You all of my cares
Find a grace to hold onto now
I’m calling for You
I will wait for You there
far from the world and it’s violence
It left broken and bare
I need to hear You in the silence now
I’m calling for You"
Down on my knees where I met You
Give You all of my cares
Find a grace to hold onto now
I’m calling for You
I will wait for You there
far from the world and it’s violence
It left broken and bare
I need to hear You in the silence now
I’m calling for You"
-Phil Wickham
I am back EVERYONE!! It has been a few months since i have blogged and i admit it- i really do miss it! I miss updating everyone on what the Lord has been doing in my life. These past few months have been quite a struggle (i am not even going to lie) but SO much GROWTH happened within my relationship with the Lord. I praise God for this growth! I am thankful that i am not who i once was, i see now with new eyes & it is beautiful.
The Lord has/is renewing me, restoring me, & helping me seek after HIM FULLY! With all the things that have happened in my life, i knew the Lord wanted me to serve in Puerto Rico this summer- but i was so hesitant to go because my thoughts were, "Lord, how could you use someone so broken? I do not even know if i have the strength to go and serve." The Lord reassured me through my time with Him & through reading His word that HE NEEDED ME TO BE BROKEN to be able to go do what i am about to encounter in Puerto Rico. WOW!! WHOA!! What?!? YES, He uses the broken, HE uses these experiences to bring GLORY to His name and to SHARE the GOSPEL to everyone i meet. HOW EXCITING!!!
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope
-Romans 5:3-4-
Not that I have become perfect yet; I have not yet won, but I am still running, trying to capture the prize for which Christ Jesus captured me. I can assure you my brothers, I am far from thinking that I have already won. All I can say is that I forget the past and I strain ahead for what is still to come; I am racing for the finish, for the prize to which God calls us upward to receive in Christ Jesus.
-Philippians 3:12-14-
I am running, i am enduring... pray for me friends & family.
CAMP IN PUERTO RICO!!
So here it is everyone- I am leaving for Puerto Rico on Monday :) I am going to stay a month and i am so excited to serve. I will be leading the CODAs & Deaf teens/children. I am super pumped. The LORD is going to do wonderful things. Puerto Rico has not had a summer camp for the Deaf in 7 years or so. The Deaf on the island are so hungry for the word of God and finally we are having it again. Pray for this camp and for the Lord to MOVE in ways that will PUT us all in AWE!
I will be catching up with all the CODAs & the Deaf that i have worked with in the previous years. There are more things i get to do while i am there--- SO you all will have to read my blog for updates!!
Prayer Request:
1.) That the LORD will be gloried throughout this trip.
2.) Money Support for me to be able to stay a whole month. I am doing this all on my own.
If you are interested in helping fund me as i travel the island, buy things for these families i meet, & etc!
esistrun@gmail.com i would love for you to be a part of this ministry :)
3.) DEAF CAMP ;)
4.) For hearts to be prepared!! Especially mine.
Alright i love you all!! Blessings & more updates to come!!
Until then- Sonrisas y abrazos!!
Smiles & Hugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment